This easy-to-read self-help book is firmly based on the principles of Acceptance & Commitment Therapy. The title reflects a key theme: that popular ideas about happiness are misleading, inaccurate, and often make us miserable. The book covers in detail how to use mindfulness skills, values, and effective action to enhance health, vitality, and life satisfaction.
Based on a revolutionary new development in human psychology, this book will show you groundbreaking ways to:
- handle painful feelings far more effectively
- escape the grip of self-defeating habits
- rise above your fears, doubts and insecurities
- find more fulfilment in your work
- build more satisfying relationships and, above all,
- create a rich, full and meaningful life.
At last, a self-help book that really can change your life!